Zipp's Service Course Cyclocross Bar Tape boasts extra padding for excellent cushioning and an exceptional grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
$7.00 - $8.99
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
$10.00 - $14.99
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
$20.00 - $21.00
• Embossed with Liv logo • Non-slip PU surface • Anti-vibration EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.5mm thick
$25.00 - $26.00
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
$11.00 - $13.75
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
- Non-Slip PU Surface Embossed With The Giant Logo - EVA Foam Base Absorbs Shock And Increases Comfort - Includes Giant End-Plugs And Finishing Tape - 2.5mm Thick
$25.00 - $30.50
• Embossed Giant logo • Non-slip suede surface • Anti-vibration Gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$20.00 - $25.00
• Microfiber with anti-sweating and slipping • Thin, lightweight material enhances transmission of the energy • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
- High friction Polyurethane material with OMNI direction texture design offers superior anti-slip properties and hand feel - Ultra-lightweight material with a high-density foam backing reduces weight by 33% over Giant Stratus tape - Unique backing adhesive leaves no residue to make tape changes easy - 2mm thickness
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
Make every ride more fun and comfortable with Fizik's Bar Gel. It's placed beneath your handlebar tape (sold separately) to add padding and increase shock absorption. It's made from the same soft Technogel that's used in Fizik saddles, so you know this cut-to-fit Bar Gel will add a world of comfort.
$29.95 - $35.00
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: 100% recyclable aluminum
The Ergon grip with a 2-finger, mini bar end, delivers more hand positions and improved leverage and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP Series, the GP2 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP2 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts
The ESI Extra Chunky grips are the thickest available. 80 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 34 mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 80 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - Installed Dia. 34mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Fat Paw grips were developed for riders who crave large-diameter grips that also have a soft feel. The 9.5mm grip thickness reduces hand fatigue and finger numbness, making it an ideal option for riders with large or gloved hands. - 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability - Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions - Includes bar end plugs
Wolf Tooth Supple handlebar tape is extra-thick, extra-wide, extra-soft, and extra-tacky. Designed for the abuse of unforgiving trails, the 40mm wide tape can be tuned for additional thickness by wrapping with increased overlap. - 5mm thick, 100% silicone is washable, resistant to wear and packing out - Self-fusing silicone finishing tape included for a clean finishing touch
Check out the dinosaur skin-like texture of WeThePeople's Raptor grips! Like a raptor, you can wrap your claws around these grips and let the good times roll. The soft, VEX rubber compounds conforms perfectly to your hand, and holds up great to long days on the bike. • 150mm Long, 27.8mm Diameter • 30 durometer rubber • Low flange design • Includes WeThePeople nylon barends
WeThePeople's Remote is a flangeless grip with a multi-direction ribbed profile for increased traction, even with sweaty hands. Designed with brakeless street riders in mind, the remote grip is 160mm long for today's wider bars. It's made with super-soft compound rubber for a better feel from the first ride to the last.
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
The Tech Trail Clamp-Ons combine WTB’s Clamp-On technology with a slim, 30-millimeter profile ideal for smaller hands. The small knobs and DNA rubber gives you good grip while being easy on the hands. Dual clamps keep installation and removal simple and resist twisting and slipping too.
WTB's Technical Trails feature built-in zip-tie channels to keep them stable in sloppy conditions. And, these slim grips are easy to cut and are compatible with trigger and grip shifters.
- Large blocks of conforming rubber cover the entirety of the Wafel grip, while ample spacing allows them to smush independently for increased grip while also providing an exit channel for muck and water - 130mm length and 30mm diameter is good for hands of all sizes - Single lock on clamp holds the grip firmly in place
Identical to WTB's popular and aggressive WeirWolf tire tread, these grips are perfect for fast-paced, all-mountain riding. Their dual-compound construction offers stellar control and the ends are closed for added durability.
The comfortable cushioning of this bartape effectively reduces hand fatigue while the sweat resistance helps prevent slippage, keeping your hands where you need them—on your handlebar.
The gel of this bartape effectively reduces hand fatigue while the sweat resistance helps prevent slippage, keeping your hands where you need them—on your handlebar.
Page 1 of 11 Next page